Yu gi oh - tous sur yu gi oh! tous! 

Yu gi oh Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
 FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres   Profil         Connexion 

Apple Store Weekly Giveaway On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yu gi oh Index du Forum -> Autre -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
patrcas
Jaune foudroyant
Jaune foudroyant

Masculin
point cartes: 116
Moyenne des cartes: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Apple Store Weekly Giveaway On Facebook Répondre en citant

Apple Store Weekly Giveaway On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

This shows you just how fly-by-night these fake pages are. United States Copyright Apple Inc. Moving beyond desktop computers, it all started with the iPod revolution, bringing portable music access into the digital age. All rights reserved.. And the comments are even more evident of think our way or we will publicly destroy you.If you believe in traditional family values, be ready for constant bullying, censorship, and hatefully nasty comments. Dont be fooled intoliking, sharing, and the proliferation of such scams on Facebook. Please visit the main page of Apple Support Communities for links to discussion areas. Version 2. One of my teenage kids and one of his friend got it. or do they? Jan09 by Graham Cluley 6 Is Facebooks Mark Zuckerberg giving away free iPhones and iPads? Oct10 by Graham Cluley 10 There are NO free iPads / iPhones in memory of Steve Jobs SOPHOS About Naked Security About Sophos Send us a tip Cookies Privacy Legal Network Protection XG Firewall UTM Secure Wi-Fi Secure Web Gateway Secure Email Gateway Enduser Protection Enduser Protection Bundles Endpoint Antivirus Sophos Cloud Mobile Control SafeGuard Encryption Server Protection Virtualization Security Server Security SharePoint Security Network Storage Antivirus PureMessage Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Feed 1997 - 2018 Sophos Ltd. LIFE. No winners on this Facebook page are ever announced, nor do any supposed winners post that theyve won in the comments. There are dozens of other pages exactly like it. Well look at a couple of examples among the dozens, if not hundreds, of phony giveaway pages out there, as there are variants in their approach. Reply Johnny Winneh says: July 9, 2015 at 5:51 pm Helllo fb founder& I am a regular fb user.is there any ip phone for free promo for give away?? Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here. Facebook By Facebook, Inc. The page itself has no identifying information, other than the claimtheprize.net website they promote. Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now. It should also be noted that this particular page was created on November 20, 2012, and claimtheprize.net website was created two days later. And you dont want to do that, do you? Its widely anticipated that Apple will announce the iPhone 5 sometime this month. The only news is the hate-filled NYT, AP, or Reuters. In many cases, the are really just funneling unsuspecting visitors to a bait-and-switch sponsored offer page. Well would you look at that? your rival Twitter does it. Share the giveaway on Twitter, and once you get some friends to enter, youll receive additional entries to win. Needs better improvements by JustinMacri In side ways mode on I phone you can type easy aka landscape mode and a little more optimized and better graphics I liked it better when you turn the phone on the side and type easy same for posting pics and new better frame wire and a better start up frame and we want it better to type again we liked it on landscape mode so nice easy to type and post pics also please repair it from scratch because of crashing and freezing typing with one hand for people like me so hard please adjust it.please make face book more and better for people.fix all these probloms please for Macintosh make Facebook desktop like Aol did I'm everything in one thing so we don't have to always be on the site good app needs more upgrades. 1/4/2013 Update. Thankyou! Sign up Prefer to get the news as it happens? Follow us on social media. Bad grammar. Want to be better than them, dont you? Well thats one way. Reply Ben says: January 4, 2013 at 1:54 am Getting spam texts offering free Iphone 5 5a02188284
facebook password hack 2014 v.1.0como hackear una cuenta facebook con programasfacebook get rid of app requestsforestbrook elementary facebookel paso cheaters facebookdownload facebook for n80how to hack facebook account online 2013utiliser facebook hackerhow to transfer from one facebook account to anothercomo hacer a pikachu en el chat de facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yu gi oh Index du Forum -> Autre -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation